🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account Verification
Page options
nsycreationz
Community Member

Account Verification

I still not any mail about get video verification or nid verification? How I verify my account?

kazinafiz
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kazi,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications. Once you become eligible/required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kazi,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications. Once you become eligible/required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

I am facing an issue with my account verification inthat i can not see a tab for verifiying my account when i click on the upwork help tab. where could the issue be such that i fix it in time.

Benard

Thankyou. 

Hi Ochen,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification in the future.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I received the feedback thankyou very much but I would love to get a client such that I am hired and trusted by the client through upwork. I posses the Government Identity card with this am requesting for a video call with an upwork agent to go through the verification process.
Benard Ochen
Thankyou

Hi Ochen,

Unfortunately, you can't request the verification. If the team finds the need to verify your account, you will be notified through an email, or through a notification in your account with more information on how you can complete the verification process.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Helo upwork Team
I have an issue that am facing with adding videos to my portfolio on my upwork account, I just realized it of recent and would love to seek for potential advise on how I could fix this because I have more videos to upload to my portifolio
Sincerely
Benard

Hi Ochen,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you please share with me what's the issue you're facing when trying to add videos? Are you getting any sort of error message? In case you need it, here's a help article that further explains how to add portfolio items and other tips to enhance your profile.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths