🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account Verification
Page options
bilalsadiq17
Community Member

Account Verification

Hello Sir/Ma'am

I have done my first job but i didn't get any account verification email. Kindly please check this out.

Hope to hearing from you soon.
Regards,
Bilal Sadiq

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bilal,

Once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly. Feel free to continue sending proposals and work on your contracts. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bilal,

Once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly. Feel free to continue sending proposals and work on your contracts. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there,

I see notification says "Some of your services are temporarily on hold". So I need account verification. But, I've not completed any job yet.

Hi Muhammad,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
b168dd18
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thank you very much. Upwork Support team resolved my issue.

Muhammad Yaseen K wrote:

Hi there,

I see notification says "Some of your services are temporarily on hold". So I need account verification. But, I've not completed any job yet.

So what? Just do the verification when they ask you to. What's the problem?

shehzad7575
Community Member

Hi Dear.

I can't  verify  my account yet now  because the option of "get started"

is inactive and I'm unable to verify my account

please help me

thanks

Shehzad

Hi Shehzad,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members