🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: new freelancer: account still suspended f...
Page options
c72932e2
Community Member

Account again suspended like 4th time, then goes to financial limit, then back to suspended.

Could you please help me! Every time, I submit something, my account becomes suspended. Submitted ID became suspended. Solved. Submitted payment preference became suspended. submitted W9 again suspended. Is it a bug there or it's automatically like that?

10 REPLIES 10
c72932e2
Community Member

Good day, Upwork Team,

How can I resolve the 'financial limit' on my account? I fill out the W9 form and chose a payment method, but have this issue yet.

Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alyona,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Good day, Upwork Team. My account is still suspended for no reason. It was suspended a few times already. I just created an account, not been able to start yet. Would you mind please to fix it? I would be very thankful.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Alyona.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
c72932e2
Community Member

Thank you very much, Bojan

c72932e2
Community Member

Hi, Bojan, I have no response yet from Upwork team. How long does it take usually to get the response? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alyona,

Please allow time to them to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional question please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
c72932e2
Community Member

Thank you very much Bojan!

c72932e2
Community Member

Hi, Bojan, I have no response yet from Upwork team. How long does it take usually to get the response? 

JoanneP

Hi Alyona,

I checked your account, and I can see that you are already corresponding with our team regarding your account status. One of our team members will update your ticket, providing further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths