🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account closed????
Page options
gecatabg
Community Member

Account closed????

Hi there!
I made an account on Upwork which I was using last summer. I had about 1-2 completed projects on it, verified ID and I even withdrew some cash as far as I can remember. I stopped using it through the year because I was very busy on my Senior year in university and I had no time left. 
I just tried to log back into it because I'm planning to become an active freelancer but when I wrote my username (which was saved by my Google account) it told me that it is invalid.
Since there is no "Forgot username" option I tried recovering it through "Forgot Password" by writing my email. I double-checked my email first to make sure it is the one I used to register for that account and I have all my emails from that account including info about the abovementioned projects. Well to my surprised I received the same error "Invalid email"
I do no remember closing this account so it was quite a surprise. I do not want to start on a clean slate and I'd like to have my account back. Any help from the Upwork staff would be much appreciated (contacting you seems very difficult tbh)

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Georgi,

I checked your account, and I can see that our team has updated your ticket regarding your concern with your account. Please refer to the information shared by our team on your ticket number: 28915557. If you need further assistance, please feel free to follow-up on the ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths