🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account got suspended yet I provided everythi...
Page options
388a342c
Community Member

Account got suspended yet I provided everything for verification

Hello. I had an previous account (not the one I am writing from), and I won a job. I verified my profile with my ID and about 2-3 days later it said that my account got suspended for "**Edited for Community Guidelines**". I changed my laptop recently, secondly I had 2-factor authentication so there's no way someone other could have had access to account. I also used vpn so it could trigger it. So it said to provide my documents, I provided but support never liked my bank statement. I did everything as they asked and uploaded documents again. It was 2 days after account got suspended, and after 3 days I receive mail that**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Artem,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket on your new account and will assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, I'll be waiting.

In support they asked me about my info like date of account creation, when I linked paypal etc etc.. I answered everything. And again they respond me "we tried to verify your account again but unfortunately, your account will be permanently deactivate. Can they check me one more time? I'm really desperate about it..

If they would give me a good reason for disabling my account, I'd be good with it and I'd forget about it and moved on. But there's literally nothing, all I got is "irregular activity" and that's all.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members