🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account has been placed on a temporary hold
Page options
9126389d
Community Member

Account has been placed on a temporary hold

I have one client. I have worked for him twice before joining Upwork. He wanted to hire me for urgent project but I was concentrating for pursue full time career on Upwork so I wasn't not taking any outside projects. As he wanted to hire other skills freelancer too, I suggest him Upwork. He is very less paying client I told him to hire any other freelancer too but as I was new I took it as opportunity.
Now Upwork has put my account on temporary hold.
I'm very much careful about terms and conditions
I denied two client offers and who were asking to accept payment outside Upwork. It was big task for me to share contact even after starting contract.
Help me to restore my account, what I have to do now?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Salman,

I checked this and see that you are communicating with our team regarding your account status on this ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Salman,

I checked this and see that you are communicating with our team regarding your account status on this ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
9126389d
Community Member

Yes, Thanks Bojan.
How much time will it take to review or resolve ?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Salman,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren’t able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members