🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account has been suspended due to irregular a...
Page options
67df1140
Community Member

Account has been suspended due to irregular activity

Hello! I use upwork as a freelancer. Yesterday I successfully passed verification, but today my account has been suspended and i received email from Upwork Help that my account was placed a temporary hold on your account because of irregular activity. I replied email and nothing ... I don't understand what is "irregular activity". How long will it take? Pleease, help me to resolve this problem.
Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dmitrii,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for the help and quick response. It still remains a mystery to me what "irregular activity" is.

Thanks.

Hi Dmitrii,

Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks again, I will do it.

dd83d831
Community Member

Similar problem, experienced from the other side:

I have a desperate freelancer who says that his account was suspended due to "irregular activity", and he doesn't know what he did wrong. For me he did very nice work so far. I don't want to loose him!

How can I help him?

petra_r
Community Member

Philipp Z wrote:

How can I help him?

You can't. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Philipp,

While I can't share details about the freelancer's account for privacy reasons, I'll follow up with our team regarding this case and the contract it affects and they'll reach out to you as soon as possible.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
dd83d831
Community Member

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members