cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is hidden.

Ricardo T Member Since: Feb 14, 2015
1 of 11

My account is hidden.

I don't have a way to find myself in freelancer search.

Not working with any kind of try.

I also can't see myself in applicantion list.

Does it simply mean my account is suspended?

There is nothing that my account deserves suspension so at least I want to know what is wrong with my account.

Thank you.

Community Guru
Dawn L Member Since: Sep 3, 2015
2 of 11

Same here. As I mentioned in another post, I had assumed that it was because I don't have a JSS. Someone suggested I search for myself from the Upwork homepage (log out of the platform then search from the homepage) to see if I could find myself. Just tried that - nohing.

I just checked your profile by clicking on your name in this thread. The picture matches (of course, I don't know if the rest of the info on the profile is correct or not).

3 of 11

Thanks.

It has been 3 months already but there is no good news.

I think upwork forgot me.

In the last 90 days I never got an invitation though my profile/work-history looks solid.

It means I'm not viewed by others in any chance.

Not fair really. I just hope customer support says something.

Sabine H Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
4 of 11

I found Ricardo, bu I couldn´t find you Man Sad

Community Guru
5 of 11

@Sabine H wrote:

I found Ricardo, bu I couldn´t find you Man Sad

I'm an invisible ghost! Careful, I might haunt you!

Ok, jokes aside. I'm not too surprised no one can find me by searching my name. I really, truly believe it's due to a lack of JSS, even though my average star rating is 4.99. Frankly, I'm not sure how the two invitations to interview that I received in mid-August slipped through (but I'm glad they did lol. Awesome clients!). However, it does explain why I haven't received any invitations to interview since then. I need to get a few more contracts under my belt in order to at least see my JSS on my profile, but at the rate the site has been working lately, I'm not too hopeful. With the bugs regarding the message system and such going on, I'm not even entirely sure if the proposals I sent out actually made it to their intended destination lol. 

And, as for searching for Ricardo's profile via the search.... None of the Ricardo T.'s listed for in the list for me match the picture he's using on the forums, so guess I'm not finding him either lol.

Community Leader
Mark C Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
6 of 11

I can't find my profile if I set the search filters to match my profile. I can find it eventually, but it does not appear where it should.

I have reported this and this is the latest reply I received - a month after submitting the ticket. Upwork has closed the ticket as completed.

• Good day!

Thank you for letting me know a feature is not functioning properly on the Upwork platform. As you know, we are constantly updating our platform with feature enhancements to provide the best possible user experience. This may cause some areas of the platform to temporarily not behave as expected.

Due to the complexity of the feature, there is currently no projected resolution date. Our Engineering team has added this issue to the workflow, and you can expect an update once the fix is added to a future release.

Regards,
    Alfa
    Upwork Support Team Lead

7 September 2015, 6:59 am

Not much help, but may be the reason that you can't find your profile
7 of 11

Thank you for your information really.

There is nothing nested to show all the freelancers in search.

I think they flagged me and you for some reason which they don't say.

I'm sure if I change a field is_hidden from true to false in db of upwork will take our accounts back to be shown.

At least they should say the reason I think.

Sabine H Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
8 of 11

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/browse/?q=Ricardo%20T

I used explorer to search for you. Was unable on Firefox.

9 of 11

Yeah. What you see is what I see.

I can't find myself in any kind of tries.

They excluded me I'm sure.

I would not be here at least if I knew why.

Community Guru
10 of 11

Ahh, and I'm using Chrome... maybe its a browser issue. Some feature not compatible or working properly on certain browsers.

Still, you'd think at least Ricardo would be receiving at least a couple invites after all this time, especially with 4.89 stars and 88% JSS.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS