🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account is not available
Page options
jiayu_zhang
Community Member

Account is not available

Hi upwork team
I just register and log in upwork suceefully couple days ago . And now my account is no longer available . Can any one help me with that please ?
9 REPLIES 9
petra_r
Community Member

Jiayu Z wrote:
I just register and log in upwork suceefully couple days ago . And now my account is no longer available . Can any one help me with that please ?

Your profile is available

Available.png

You need to proofread your overview though. 10 mistakes in less than 4 lines of text is way too much for a translator who claims to speak perfect English.

PradeepH

Hello Jiayu,

I checked and we do not see any issue on your account. Are you checking for the same account you posted the query? Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me the Upwork username or registered email address of the account in question so I could forward this to the appropriate team to review and take action?

Thanks!

Pradeep H

Upwork

Hi Pradeep H,
So I try to log in my account it showed that” I due to a technical difficulties we are unable to process your request !” My account is**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks!
Kayu **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Jiayu,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi,
I tried I can not even access my ticket through the link u got me . It just keeps bringing me back to log in page and once I typed in my email address to log in , it said I have technical difficulties!

Thanks
Jia **Edited for Community Guidelines**

try a different browser, do a hard refresh, try a different device, if all else fails, clear your cache

sorry, the forum is really playing up,I had a 504 error message and then a reply ended up here rather than where it should have been 😞

bfb0bff5
Community Member

Hi Upwork team!
Could you check my account? Right now when I view my account it says "This profile is no longer available".

I wrote to support, got no response and my ticket is closed as solved

Thank you!

Hi German,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I could not replicate the issue you experience. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still seeing it on your end? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths