🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account is on hold, please do help.
Page options
jelena-matovic
Community Member

Account is on hold, please do help.

Hello,  the first time I tried to apply for freelance work was sadly let's say about 5 years ago. In the meantime, I already found a different job so I did not complete my full profile. As of recent, I tried to reapply here and fill out the forms correctly. However, due to an issue with the profile picture I've been using and me not responding at the time, my account has been put on hold. 

Could someone be kind enough to help me out on how to solve this issue? 

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Jelena,

I checked your account and it looks like our team reached out to you previously requesting that you update your profile. Please follow the instruction on the ticket and resubmit your profile after editing. If you need further help, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,
Thank you so much for your quick reply regarding the issue. As far as I could understand the main problem was my profile picture which did not show my features properly, which I have managed to change recently and add a couple of more vital information needed. Yet the resubmit profile option/button is not working yet. Is there anything else I could do to get my profile to be approved?

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Jelena.

I've followed up with the team handling your case and your account was already accepted. Please check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members