🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account is still in suspension.
Page options
viktor_elinskijj
Community Member

Account is still in suspension.

Hi.

Few days  ago, my account had been suspended due to unknown reason. The support team asked me to verify my identity and I did everything what they asked.

I got email from support team saying that my identity was verified but it still shows that my account is in supension.

I would like to work again as soon as possible.

How can I solve this problem?

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Viktor,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon. Please allow time for our team to carefully review your account and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi. Aleksandar 

Thank you for your consideration.

I recieved response from support team and sent message according to their request.

What they say **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Is it violation breaching the TOS of upwork?

Shoud I use the account in only one area?

I had already passed verification process again as they asked and explained them all stiuation. But account is still banned.

What do I need to do more?

I would like you to check everything and restore account asap. I followed all request what you asked.

Thanks again

Hi Viktor,

Please keep in mind that we can't discuss private details publicly in our Community. I can see that you have followed up on your ticket and I`ve also escalated your concern to our team. 
One of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok. Thanks. I will wait for the support's response.

Hi. Goran V

More than 48 hours passed since I updated the ticket. But I didn't get any response yet.

I already verified my identity and explained what they asked.

Should I wait for more?

I am looking forward support's response now.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members