🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account is suspended due to past balance, can...
Page options
fc901379
Community Member

Account is suspended due to past balance, cant pay outstanding amount??

My account is suspended due having a past due balance however my account says past due is 0??? I am trying to bring my account back to a normal standing and make a payment for the outstanding amount!! But I cannot contact support and the support page says just add a new payment method. Please help I am trying to get back to work

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Richard,

I checked your account and it looks like our team reached out to you about your account status. You can check the ticket by going here. Please follow the steps provided on the ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
fc901379
Community Member

I tried to follow the steps but my account shows 0 USD as outstanding balance and my account is suspended. Please escalate 

Hi Richard,

Thanks for following up. Could you please reply to the ticket so our team can check? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
fc901379
Community Member

I cant reply to the ticket as its closed

Hi Richard,

Could you please try locating the email notification you received about this ticket in your inbox? You should be able to reply to that email and that will reopen the ticket.

~Andrea
Upwork
fc901379
Community Member

I replied to the email however the ticket is still closed pls fix

Richard, please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members