🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account is suspended permanently AND NO REASO...
Page options
nensi-skenderi
Community Member

Account is suspended permanently AND NO REASON GIVEN

Hello, my friend joined upwork and after his first job (perfect rating and money already paid by client), video call verification and ID Card verification his account got suspended for no specific reason. The email upwork sent :**Edited for Community Guidelines** (only God knows what irregular activity is that, no explanation)

And they asked him to send ID card and Bank statement which he DID. After that here is the email that upwork sent : 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

As you can see, no one knows the reason, and they even say they wont respond anymore. So, they first take your money and then they suspend your account permanently and give you no reason. This is pure theft..

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nensi,

I understand your frustration with this but I can't share details for another user with you.
Your friend can refer to the information shared with them on their tickets/emails. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How to do that if upwork says they will not respond to him ANYMORE.

AND HE DOES NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT TO POST HERE.

Nensi S wrote:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

That means the supension is final

So, upwork gets the money, takes your personal info, suspends your account and gives NO REASON. This is how it works?

Petra R, you are not even a moderator, please don't comment if you dont have information. Thanks dear.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members