🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Account is suspended
Page options
sabbirmasuma
Community Member

Account is suspended

I had an Upwork account in 2014, I had stopped work there in 2016 because of some personal reason. In the meantime, maybe in 2018, Upwork had suspended my account. 
I came back here and saw suspension. I have tried to post in the community, but it was not possible to post here or talk with customer support from the profile, I have tried to call in customer support, but no luck, no one was picking the call.
Then I have created a new profile and thought that I can get any help by posting here. or maybe I can work by the profile. But this new profile is showing suspended too.
Can anyone help me? I don't need two profiles, I was not able to post before so I created a new one. Unlocking this one or the previous one, anyone would be accepted.
Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hello Md Sabbir,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Almost three working days have passed. Still, no one responded to me.
Thanks.

Hi Md Sabbir,

I checked and it looks like our team has reached out to you via support ticket #31340853 . You can access your ticket from the notification sent to your email address and also here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members