Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is suspended

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 56

Hi EmerX,

I have followed up with the Team about your suspension. They will be able to provide more information to you through the open ticket soon.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Jyoti K Member Since: Mar 7, 2015
12 of 56

Hi Valeria,

thanks for your reply!

Its been 10 days my account was suspenedws and there is no reply. I sent 5-6 messages to customer support explaning everything They sent me that there are irregularities and closing your account. I have three regular clients and want me to sort out the issues as soon as possible. 

Please help 

thanks

Highlighted
Chaitali S Member Since: May 12, 2015
13 of 56

Hi

4days before i got the message that my id verfiication has been recived after 2days i got email stating that my id submitted is not verfied asked me to provide again i did all the foramlities and today i got email that i am violating the policies as i cant work in USA although i am in india long time back and they suspended my fiancial transaction  i dont know why they did that 

So please check and reply me as i have lots of pending amount and my existing cleint i dnt know what to answer them as if i wil say them that my account has problem they will lost trust on me which i dont want so please start my account 

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
14 of 56

Hi Chaitali,

Please refer to the message sent to you earlier today for more information regarding your account suspension.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Amna B Member Since: May 12, 2015
15 of 56

i have problem with my odesk i'd

my account is suspended

i have no idea about odesk

i am new here

please guide me

Highlighted
Community Leader
Asif R Member Since: Jan 7, 2015
16 of 56

Please contact to Customer Support to look into your matter.

Asif Rehman
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Grant M Member Since: Nov 9, 2014
17 of 56

Customer support is nothing more than a shield for UpWork. I've never had them resolve anything.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Grant M Member Since: Nov 9, 2014
18 of 56

Hello Emerx,

Are you still facing issues with your suspension?

I had a contractor suspended today with nearly 4,000 hours and it makes absolutely no sense! 

Ganor was able to help me and maybe it would be worthwhile to send him a messsage.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/11

Sincerely,

Grant

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
19 of 56

Grant,

It's great that your issue got resolved in such a speedy manner - and to your and your contractor's satisfaction.

You certainly got him off the hook.

But this is not the kind of (customer) service freelancers usually experience. Never that quickly (far too many issues being posted) and I have yet to see a (final!) account suspension being lifted just like that on "this side" of the forum.

I have been reading the client's section for a while now and am always amazed by the prompt and informative advice clients receive - and how clients don't seem to be having a lot of problems in the first place. And, no offense, how little they actually know about the issues freelancer face with regard to not receiving feedback, dormant contracts etc.

Then again, they don't have any success scores to worry about!

Highlighted
Muhammad Muzzafar H Member Since: May 7, 2015
20 of 56

Hi All,

My account was also suspended because of irregularities.

Until now I am in contact with support. Its very long talk, question and answer. But I am very much hoping that it will get resolve. Because I am very confident that it was because confusion by system.  and I given every explanation. fully cooperated with team.

Pray for me! I am the guy who always follow rules and want to follow rules..

But at the same time worried as well. because of only source of income in near future! 

Muzzaffar Hameed

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS