cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account issues

Ljupcho P Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
1 of 4

I saw that team already work on missing proposals issue, so i just want to extend list of proposal issues.

- I have one, already declined (before 3 days) proposal in my proposals list.

- I got two other proposal in my mail account but i never saw them on Upwork. 

Both issues dont make me troubles, but i am not sure how they will affect my responsiveness.

And another - account issue. Seems that my average stars rating is stucked and not recalculated long time ago, When i manually calculate average rating it is higher than rating displayed on my profile page.

Community Leader
Mark C Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
2 of 4

My profile is 'stuck' as well and showing wrong information about hours worked and amount earned. The figures don't tie up with my jobs in progress either. 

The whole system is a broken mess at the moment.

Ljupcho P Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
3 of 4

Well, at least i am not alone on dark side of the Upwork Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 4

Ljupcho P wrote:. Seems that my average stars rating is stucked and not recalculated long time ago, When i manually calculate average rating it is higher than rating displayed on my profile page.

Remember that the overall feedback score (star rating) is "Dollar weighed" which means once you have worked alot of hours / contracts it becomes fairly stable (which is, overall, a good thing.)

The reason why yours is not changing is because that one contract you got less than 5 for is worth over $ 12 k - so it counts very heavily.

I am no good at maths at this time of the morning (or at any time of the day) but if you bear in mind that a $ 100 contract counts 10 x as much as a $ 10 it should make more sense why yours seems rather static.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS