🐈 Community
jawed_taha

Account name mismatch the bank account name

Hi, i am at upwork with the name Taaha **Edited for Community Guidelines**and my bank account is taha t**Edited for Community Guidelines** is my middle name, that is why i out it here but, the upwork team has temporarily blocked my account that it will take 3 4 days to verify but it has been more than 5 days now this my account has been reactivated. Please resolve my issue.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Taaha,

I just checked your account and I can see that your were communicating with our team on your ticket ending with 6245. Our team will also post an update on your as soon as possible and assist you further, feel free to post any additional questions on your ticket directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

when can i expect a resolution to my issue? Your message says 3 - 4 days and it has been more than 5 days now. I need to start working again at upwork. Please resolve me issue.

Hi Taaha,

Just to confirm that I've already escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thankyou for the response. I will be waiting for the representative.

My old ticket link: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/23056829 
IT HAS BEEN SINCE MORNING AND NO ONE HAS REPLIED TO MY QUERY OR RESOLVED MY ISSUE!!! EVERY TIME I START A NEW COMPLAINT THE NEW REPRESENTATIVE CANCEL MY REQUEST AS THEY SAY THAT AN OLD TICKET IS ALREADY ISSUED BY NO ONE IS REPLYING TO MY OLD TICKET. WHAT SHOULD I DO I AM STUCK IN THIS NONSENSE.

I have emailed you earlier about my account being temporarily blocked as i cannot send proposal. The issue was that you people thought my bank details were not right to which i provided you the legal documents to confirm my authority. I request you to re-instate my account. You guys deleted the link to my previous request also. Please reply to me on the issue. Please comply! It has been 5 days since no one responded to me where as your message said to wait 3 - 4 days.

Upcoming Events
Oct 27
Nov 29