🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account numbers beginning with **
Page options
majicons
Community Member

Account numbers beginning with **

Hello.
I'd like to set up my payment method to direct to local bank. I'm in Russia.
When I type my bank account number: **Edited for Community Guidelines** I face with the error: **Edited for Community Guidelines**
Could you please explain the reason, so I could correctly set up this. (for example if the reason is the political economic sanctions and all banks with 301 is not legit, I'll be looking for banks with other numbers and open account in them. Or 301 is legit, but its me doing something wrong.)
Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Arthur,

I'm happy to hear that you added your bank account. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

It probably has something to do with your country of residence. Is your bank account located in the same country you have given as your permanent residence in your profile?

Martina P wrote:

It probably has something to do with your country of residence. Is your bank account located in the same country you have given as your permanent residence in your profile?

Yes.

I'm sorry. I was extremely inattentive. I was putting wrong numbers. I put overal bank number instead of my own account which begins from 4.

Smiley Mad

Hi Arthur,

I'm happy to hear that you added your bank account. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members