Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account on Hold

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
41 of 71

Hi Kevin, 

Are you unable to get in touch with the Customer Support Team directly when you try to apply for a U.S. job post? This link should appear on top of a U.S. job post: 

Contact CS.png

-Avery
Untitled
Brandon K Member Since: Apr 21, 2018
42 of 71

I have a similar problem! My account has been placed on hold after I uploaded my ID and UpWork was unable to verify it as well. Please help! thank you

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
43 of 71

Hi Brandon,

One of our team members will get in touch with you to provide assistance with the error you are experiencing.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Patrick R Member Since: Apr 22, 2018
44 of 71

I'm having this same problem.  Can someone give me a hand?

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
45 of 71

Hi Patrick,

One of our team members will get in touch with you to provide assistance. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Umair K Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
46 of 71

I'm having the same problem! My account in put on hold even though my id is valid and matches the info i gave upwork

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
47 of 71

Hello Umair,

I just checked your account and found a ticket associated regarding your concern. One of our team representatives will reach out to you shortly.

Thank you.

Untitled
Betzaidy Angelica C Member Since: Aug 13, 2018
48 of 71

I'm having the same problem. I was submitting proposals very well and suddenly it asked me to submit my ID. i did so but now it says my account is on hold. What can i do now if i want to keep working?  

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
49 of 71

Hi Betzaidy Angelica, 

I'm sorry to hear your account was put on hold. I have followed up with the team and your account has been resumed. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kelly M Member Since: Aug 21, 2018
50 of 71

I am having the same problem

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS