cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account on Hold

Amanda R Member Since: Nov 12, 2017
1 of 75

My account has been placed on hold after I uploaded my ID and UpWork was unable to verify it. I was told to contact customer service and am currently stuck in a never ending loop of "FAQ" links. Can anyone advise next steps? Thank you in advance for your help.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 75

Hello Amanda,

We have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly.

Untitled
Awdifa A Member Since: Nov 13, 2017
3 of 75

Hi there. I'm experiencing the same difficulty.

Is there any way you can help me as well?

Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 75

Hi Awdifa, 

A Customer Support Agent will reach out to you directly to help you verifying your ID/location. 

-Avery
Untitled
Julie S Member Since: Mar 7, 2019
5 of 75

I tried to make an offer and the freelancer said my account was on hold. I tried to bot and it said I should have received a notification or email which I did not. I tried to verify my billing info and it said to contact customer support. Can anyone help?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 75

Hi Julie,

I'm sorry about your experience. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly via support ticket. In the meantime, please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number in order to fix this error. If the issue persists after this our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Fahad E Member Since: Nov 24, 2019
7 of 75

I am experiencing same issue, I can't deposit with my paypal account and when I sent an offer to the freelancer they told me that my account is on hold 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 75

Hi Fahad,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket with more detailed instructions on how to add your PayPal as a billing method. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Alicia P Member Since: Feb 8, 2018
9 of 75

I am having the same problem.  Can someone help me fix it?

Karl B Member Since: Feb 13, 2018
10 of 75

Ryan,

I am experiencing the same difficulty of a locked account and no instructions how to verify my ID and get back to work.  Can you help?

Karl

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS