cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account on Hold

emallove
Ethan M Member Since: Jun 30, 2020
81 of 90

Same problem here.  I uploaded my driver's license, and got an error message stating my account had been put on hold.  How is this resolved?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
82 of 90

Hi Ethan,

I checked, and it looks like you already submitted a ticket to our team. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
jsthree12
Judy S Member Since: Jul 5, 2020
83 of 90

Hi, I also recently submitted my photo ID and am placed on hold. I'd appreciate it if someone from the support team could check on it.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
84 of 90

Hi Judy,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
kevingarywilkes
Kevin W Member Since: Sep 8, 2020
85 of 90

I have also been locked out of my account. I uploaded pristine images of my ID.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
86 of 90

Hi Kevin,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
8b161f0e
Khadijah A Member Since: Sep 26, 2020
87 of 90
I am having the same issue.
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
88 of 90

Hi Khadijah,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing with your account status. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response. Thank you for your patience.

~ Nikola

Untitled
binazy
Behnaz S Member Since: Mar 3, 2021
89 of 90

I have the same problem, tried to do it but got an email saying my account is on hold without any instructions on how to resolve it. So if someone sees this here, please help me fix my account.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
90 of 90

Hi Behnaz,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS