cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account on Hold

shannon g Member Since: Nov 27, 2017
11 of 61

I am having the same problem. I have tried to resubmit documents, but I have no confirmation that anything is going through. The only option I get is to click "close" and hope something gets resolved. I am seriously pouting right now. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 61

Hi Shannon,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you with your verification.

~ Valeria
Untitled
shannon g Member Since: Nov 27, 2017
13 of 61

So I have not been allowed to use the site to send proposals for a while now because I have to verify who I am. I was told someone would contact me, but that hasn't happened. Every time I go to submit a proposal, even non-USA based jobs, I get prompted to reupload my ID. Every single time. Then once I do, it says it will be 3 to 4 days before I get a ruling. Can someone just look at my hidious ID (preferably not laugh) and verify me already? Please? 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
14 of 61

Sorry about the delay, Shannon. I'll follow up with the team and make sure you are updated via the ticket.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Karl B Member Since: Feb 13, 2018
15 of 61

I have seen several others who tried to upload ID, and the account was on hold, but no instructions on how to fix.  Can someone help me do so so I can get to UpWork?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
16 of 61

Hi Karl,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to help assist you with completing the verification process.

~Nina
Untitled
Aaron S Member Since: Feb 28, 2018
17 of 61

I'm in the same boat Smiley Happy  I think mine had too much reflection on it... that's fine, but why isn't there a way to upload a second try?  Oh well.

What is the process now?  Do I wait?  I was given instructions to contact customer service, but like a big ole dummy I only found a bunch of FAQs.  Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
18 of 61

Hi Aaron,

A member of the team will be reaching out to you directly to assist you with this very shortly.

~Nina
Untitled
Uland B Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
19 of 61

Hi Valerie,

I'm having the same issue. Could you please have someone contact me regarding my identification.

Uland B Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
20 of 61

Hi Valerie,

I'm having the same issue. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS