cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account on Hold

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
21 of 61

Hi Uland,

It looks like you already have a ticket with our support team about this issue. They'll assist you via that ticket shortly. 

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Amber P Member Since: Mar 4, 2018
22 of 61

Hi, 

I am also having trouble getting my acount to verify my ID.  It says contact customer service, but the link just goes to some FAQ's...  If anyone could help it would be much appreciated Smiley Happy 

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
23 of 61

Hi Amber, Sorry to hear you ran into issues with verification. One of our team member will reach out to you directly and assist you with the process.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Janan S Member Since: Mar 8, 2018
24 of 61

I'm experiencing exactly the same thing-->

My account has been placed on hold after I uploaded my ID and UpWork was unable to verify it. I was told to contact customer service and am currently stuck in a never ending loop of "FAQ" links. Can anyone advise next steps? Thank you in advance for your help.

Can someone please help.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
25 of 61

Hi Janan,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further, thank you!

Untitled
Amber P Member Since: Mar 4, 2018
26 of 61

Hello, I am still waiting for my account to be verified.  I got an email that someone would reach out to me, but it's been almost a week now and I haven't heard anything.  If someone could please help me with this it would be appreciated

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
27 of 61

Hi Amber,

I've requested that one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with this, you should be hearing from someone very shortly. Thanks!

~Nina
Untitled
James P Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
28 of 61

I've attempted to upload a picture of my photo ID and the system is now telling me I've made too many attempts and no longer gives me the option to upload. I've taken a better picture with a better device and would like to attempt again, how do I get the system to allow me more attempts?

RJ M Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
29 of 61

I have the same issue, looking forward to see how quicky you get a response. This is extremely frustrating!

Tiare O Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
30 of 61

I am having the same issue.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS