cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account on Hold

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
51 of 71

Hi Kelly,

I checked your ticket and I can see that our team is communicating with you and answering your questions. Please check that ticket which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. If you have any additional questions please post them on your ticket and our team will assist you. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Zachary G Member Since: Oct 27, 2018
52 of 71
I’m having the same issue now. Did you ever figure this out?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
53 of 71

Hi Zachary,

I checked this for you and our team has already responded to your ticket. Please, refer to this ticket for more information about your account status and use the link shared in the ticket to address issues with your account and verify it!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Eliani C Member Since: Nov 4, 2018
54 of 71

I am having the same issues I currently only have a certified copy of my ID and would have to wait few weeks for the real one in the mean time I would to like work. Who could help me as well?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
55 of 71

Hi Eliani, 

I've asked the Customer Support Team to look into this further so that we can come back to you with more concrete information. I'll update this thread once I hear back. 

UPDATE: Hi Eliani, it looks like the team has reached out to you through a support ticket. We’ll follow up with the team that’s reviewing/handling your case and they’ll update you directly as soon as possible. Feel free to follow up if you have any questions or need further assistance

-Avery
Untitled
Justin V Member Since: Jan 3, 2019
56 of 71
Spoiler
I have had the same issue occur with my account and ID verification. Could someone please help me?
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
57 of 71

Hi Justin,

One of our team members will be reaching out to you via email to assist you directly, thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
David F Member Since: Jan 4, 2019
58 of 71
I am unfortunately getting the same message.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
59 of 71

Hi David,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket with more details and assist you further on how to verify your location. Thank you.

Untitled
Lauren M Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
60 of 71
I tried to verify my location as well and was locked out.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS