farwill
Forrest W Member Since: Sep 4, 2019
71 of 90
I have the same issue. Please help.
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
72 of 90

Hi Forrest, 

It looks like you are trying to verify your location. I'll share your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
farwill
Forrest W Member Since: Sep 4, 2019
73 of 90
Same ossue
56b38846
Jose S Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
74 of 90

I'm experiencing the same issue, I have uploaded my ID but the system wouldn't recognize it. I haven't been contacted to verify ID. Now work is on hold until Upwork allows me to post new Milestones.

Hope someone could help

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
75 of 90

Hi Jose,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
krispyedits
Jaden R Member Since: Dec 2, 2019
76 of 90
I also have uploaded my Gov. State ID and the system fails to identify it as well. Please Help!
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
77 of 90

Hi Jaden, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
michael_swensen
Michael S Member Since: Jul 10, 2019
78 of 90
The beast thing you can do is get their customer support on the phone and have them send you a specialized link to submit the verification data they need. Hope that helps.

catarinaartes
Catarina G Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
79 of 90
Where can I find upwork's phone number? My account was put on hold till I verify my identity and because my identity was already verified 2 months ago there is no link available for me to do a video call - I have an identity badge already! Please help!
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
80 of 90

Hi Catarina,

I checked, and it looks like you have already completed the IDV. The badge is already added to your profile as well. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS