🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account on Hold
Page options
usamatanweer42
Community Member

Account on Hold

I got this mail from Upwork 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I don't know why my account has gone on hold They haven't given me any clear reason for that. What sould I do in this case Seniors please suggest me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad,

Based on the communication sent to you, our team is hoping to resolve this issue quickly and give you full access to your Upwork account again once they hear from you. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Please allow 48 hours for our team to review and reply to your query.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
LuiggiR

Hi Muhammad, 

I can see that you've responded to the email the team sent you. They'll be following up with you via the same support ticket. Kindly continue to communicate from there if you have any questions so that the team can assist you more effectively.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Is the account permanently blocked or can it be reinstated can you please just tell me this I am very much concerned about this issue 

Hi Muhammad,

Based on the communication sent to you, our team is hoping to resolve this issue quickly and give you full access to your Upwork account again once they hear from you. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Please allow 48 hours for our team to review and reply to your query.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork

Hi, I just wanted to know if my account is working fine because my profile is not being viewed by any client and I submitted more than 30 proposals and I can't add anything in my portfolio either, is it on hold or something?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

Your account is not on hold. You may check these great topics in our Resource Corner to help you enhance your Profile: 

Here are some additional tips on how to grab attention by writing a great Overview and set yourself apart from the competition.

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
6022a81f
Community Member

So why can't I add my portfolio, basically it is not allowing me to proceed further from 1st step, I can't select templates at all, please do see the SS I dropped below.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
6022a81f
Community Member

Hi, I did log out of my account cleared cookies and cache and I did sign in from another chrome file with fewer extensions but I'm facing the same issue as before I cannot add a portfolio to my account, after the first step which is putting values in Project title, related specialized profile, related UpWork job and completion date, it is not allowing me to proceed further to next step which is choosing a template. I dropped an SS with today's date.

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your portfolio items. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Appreciated.

ankianshu
Community Member

I have same Problem, I have attached my documents for verification but upwork Did not respond and now my account on hold.

Capture.PNG

Hi Anshul,

Could you please try resubmitting your documents again? Feel free to check out this help article for the list of acceptable documents for verification.

~ Nikola
Upwork

This help article link is not working.

Hi Anshul, 

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Could you please try accessing the link here?

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, I have uploaded the documents but still My account is on hold. Please take a look on my account.it's been two days uploaded the documents.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths