🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Account on hold after verification
Page options
sazzad0071
Community Member

Account on hold after verification

I have done my id verification on second time , right now my account still on hold.
I was advised do correction of my profile, I have done it also.
May I know how long it will take time to unhold my account and start working ??
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad, 

I would like to confirm that we have different verification processes here on Upwork. As noted in Section 1.6 Identity and Location Verification of the User Agreement, "...when requested, you must timely provide us with complete information about yourself and your business, which includes, but is not limited to, providing official government or legal documents. During verification, some Account features may be temporarily limited. When verification is successfully completed, Account features will be restored."

Kindly refer to Ticket #28385272 for more information on how you can complete your account verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad, 

I would like to confirm that we have different verification processes here on Upwork. As noted in Section 1.6 Identity and Location Verification of the User Agreement, "...when requested, you must timely provide us with complete information about yourself and your business, which includes, but is not limited to, providing official government or legal documents. During verification, some Account features may be temporarily limited. When verification is successfully completed, Account features will be restored."

Kindly refer to Ticket #28385272 for more information on how you can complete your account verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks a lot , It solved now

Mohammad Sazzad H wrote:

Thanks a lot , It solved now

Did you know you had an identical twin (name and photo) living in New York?

Sounds Interesting . 
Say him hello 

Mohammad Sazzad H wrote:

Sounds Interesting . 
Say him hello 

I expect someone will, quite soon, which is why your account is on hold. Think about it. 

chris_lisa
Community Member

Dear Moderator, my account was recently suspended and I was asked to verify my identity, using an ID card and a bank statement.

I sent the documents and was asked to wait for a response, within 24 hours. It’s nearly 46 hours now, my account is still on hold.

Kindly look into the issue and help me solve it.

Thanks!
Yours, PEACE U. O.

Hi Peace,

Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths