🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account permanently blocked
Page options
misschedo
Community Member

Account permanently blocked

Hi, I introduced my sister recently to this platform . Few days ago she messaged me that her account was permanently blocked . Shes still unsure of her offence or maybe she went against upwork rules. Please she's so sorry for going against the rules and really wants her account back. I don't know if it's possible but we need help in this .
Thank you
4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nchedo,

While I can't share details for another user with you, your sister can reach out to us directly via one of our social media channels and our team will assist her further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,she already did and the response was that her account has been permanently blocked for plagiarism and they will no longer respond to her. She has written several times without a response . She only used upwork for few days and maybe wasn't familiar with the rules, she doesn't even know the particular way she plagiarised . Can I send her profile to you or how can she get her account back. Can she open a new account or she's banned from upwork entirely

Nchedo C wrote:
Hi,she already did and the response was that her account has been permanently blocked for plagiarism and they will no longer respond to her. She has written several times without a response . She only used upwork for few days and maybe wasn't familiar with the rules, she doesn't even know the particular way she plagiarised . Can I send her profile to you or how can she get her account back. Can she open a new account or she's banned from upwork entirely

She probably copied another freelancer's profile partly or in full, thereby violation upwork's terms of service. She can never have another upwork account. 

Okay, thank you
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members