Account problems

I started to get this strange message:

"Access denied

This job is private and can only be viewed by admitted freelancers."

All was good before, how to fix it ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Panich,

Please know that the clients have the option to invite freelancers (invite-only jobs), and these jobs are only visible to invited freelancers. If this is what you are referring to, these jobs are only available in search results when freelancers search for jobs but are shown in your profile once you are hired by the client. You can find more information here

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Panich,

Please know that the clients have the option to invite freelancers (invite-only jobs), and these jobs are only visible to invited freelancers. If this is what you are referring to, these jobs are only available in search results when freelancers search for jobs but are shown in your profile once you are hired by the client. You can find more information here

~ Nikola
Upwork
mpanich
Community Member

Thx for the response!
The problem is, that I am getting this restrictions for every job in the list, thats kind of odd 

Hi Panich,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the job posts you are referring to? If possible please share the screenshot from your end. I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members