🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account profile and added projects
Page options
48fd4a7a
Community Member

Account profile and added projects

Hello everyone
Tell me please:

1) How do I find out why my project was not approved at the review, what edits do I need to make in order for the project to be approved?
I received a notification: "Unfortunately, your project "You will get handwritten text animation" has not been approved yet. Please review your review and submit it again." Where can I find this review to fix my project?

2) I have added several projects to my profile, but the completeness of the profile has not changed (writes you need to add work to add + 50% to the completeness of the profile, but I have already added several works, what is the problem?) The completeness of the profile is suspended by 40% and does not increase when adding projects.

3) I can't attach a jpg photo to this question, writes unsupported jpg file resolution, there are jpg resolutions available

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Denis,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that when you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

If any changes are needed our team will reach out to you via email to share more information about changes. 

Regarding the profile completeness. Please know that projects do not affect your profile completeness. You may want to check this page to help you create a 100% complete profile. 

Are you trying to attach an image to your post? If so you should be able to use attach option to upload images. Here is a screenshot for reference. 

Edited to add information:

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
48fd4a7a
Community Member

Hello Nicolas!
Unfortunately, your answers didn't help me.

On account of 1 question:

I understand that my added projects are being checked, the problem is that my projects have been checked and found some errors that need to be corrected to add a project. But I do not know what kind of errors, I have not been written anything and I cannot find a review of the project anywhere. How do I find out why my project was not accepted, why it was sent for revision? And what do I need to fix for it to be added?

On account of 2 questions:

On the main page on the left, my completeness of filling out the profile (40%) and the inscription "add work + 50%" are indicated. I have added several projects and a portfolio, but nothing has changed, why?

On account of 3 questions:

I would share your screenshots with you, but I can't do that. I click to attach a jpg file, but it doesn't add, writes error, invalid file type.

Hi Denis,

Thank you for following up. I checked and can confirm that our team already reached out to you via email and share detailed instructions about changes you need to make on your projects. Could you please check your email? If it's not in your inbox, kindly try checking your spam folder.

There are many ways to get to 100%, but some items are required. To reach 60% you’ll need a photo, title, overview, at least one employment history item, and at least one skill tag. Any combination of the other choices can then be used to reach 100%. Here are examples of pathways to a complete profile.

Regarding the issue with the screenshot. Please know that the maximum size is 5 MB. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to see if you are able to upload a screenshot then?

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members