🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account recovery
Page options
funkewoe
Community Member

Account recovery

My brother opened his account back in 2012. It has been inactive since because he was indisposed. He wants to get back to freelancing but forgot his password and answer to security question. We tried all the passwords he used in the past but to no avail. What should he do, please?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Felix,

Your brother can use this form provided in this help article to reset his password or security question.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Felix,

Your brother can use this form provided in this help article to reset his password or security question.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
funkewoe
Community Member

Thanks so much Bojan.

It worked for him.

Hi,

I have an Upwork account that was created since 2009 and I tried to log in last December it says I don't have an account. Now I recently tried to create a new one just to be able to seek help on how to restore my original account. My client wanted to use Upwork. The email I used was **Edited for community guidelines** and it is not approved yet. 

Now my client invited me using my work email that is why I was able to log in and message you. How do I restore my original account and transfer my job contract there? 

I really need help. I wanted to use my original account and update it and have my work contract with my client there. 

Please help me. Thank you in advance.

Hi Mary Adelene,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you're referring to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members