🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Account rename and re-verification
Page options
naiemlx
Community Member

Account rename and re-verification

My question is a very deep matter. This question is related to account verification. I noticed some questions in freelancing social media groups in our country. That's why I want to make sure about this. Now I'm gonna explain those questions as an example my self.

Topic 1:

------------------

Suppose I'm interested to make name/letter correction on my National Identity name through government public notary procedure. As I know if government approve this, then also needs to be corrected major necessary documents like "Secondary educational certificate", "National Identity", "Driving License"

Topic 2:

------------------

Suppose my account is verified on UpWork. So if the government approves or gives permission to do that. Then Payoneer account and my Local bank account name must be the same as the corrected name. That's not a problem. If I do this, will it make any problem in UpWork, or will UpWork require re-verification? or what i need to do for next step and what kind of papers will need to show in upwork?

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi AI,

You can submit a name change request from your end at any time by updating your name under Settings > Contact Info. Our team will review your request and if additional information is needed one of our team members will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members