🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account restricted.
Page options
imranullah-rajar
Community Member

Account restricted.

Hi,

one of my clients mistakenly released $50k instead of 1500 which was the agreed price but his bank never released those funds but after few days Upwork support started asking questions about the payment because they think I am a fraud. yesterday I refunded all the funds to Upwork/client (which were declined by client's card) now it shows it shows 50k in negative balance.

Today I lost my top-rated badge but I have been calling Upwork support on their number for the last 3 days and they all said it won't do anything and I won't lose any badge and funds will be back to normal but funds are still negative.

Today I saw one of my request as resolved where a lady named **Edited for Community Guidelines** from the payment department was asking me a lot of questions about that payment and I had answered all of them but today I saw it as resolved but my case is not resolved yet and I have no option to reply them and I have lost privileges to contact Upwork directly or chat with them live.

If anyone has experienced this before please help.

Thank you
Imran

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Imran,

I've followed up with the team handling your support ticket, you can expect to receive an update soon.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Still nothing from upwork

Hi Imran,

Please allow a bit more time for our team to carefully review the case and respond accordingly on your support ticket. You'll be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members