🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account seems to be getting auto-denied; was ...
Page options
dylandow
Community Member

Account seems to be getting auto-denied; was told it was fixed, but it isn't

I've applied to join Upwork as a freelancer about 5 times now, and every time I seem to get denied 12 hours after I apply, right on the dot. It feels like it is just getting automatically denied without ever getting a review, but I'm not sure. It is telling me that I need to change something in my profile because it doesn't follow the Upwork guidelines, but it doesn't tell me what. I follow the link and it just leads to a generic help page.

I have my profile filled to 100% - experience, history, education, everything. I posted about this a few days ago and actually received a message saying my Upwork account was reinstated and I could actually apply for work; however, I'm still not able to do anything. I responded to the message stating that, but have not yet received a response.

Anyone have any thoughts on how I can get this handled? It really doesn't make any sense to me.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I followed up with the team handling your case and they already followed up on your open ticket. Your account is now fully resumed.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths