🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account statistic and achievements disappeare...
Page options
33ebdad2
Community Member

Account statistic and achievements disappeared after the Upwork account was restored

Hello. Recently without any reason, my account was permanently deactivated.

I applied to my regional Upwork office and described what exactly happened.

Soon after that, my account was restored, and currently, it works and I can use it.

But something wrong with it. Here the problems:
- my work history is empty;
- my earning money equal 0;
- a review of my previous job is disappeared;
- rising talent badge is disappeared;

Please, help me to solve this problem, why my account achievements and stats disappeared, and how I can get them back.

With regards,
Ruslan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ruslan,

As a follow up to my initial message, our team just updated your most recent support ticket regarding your earnings on the completed contract. Regarding your Rising Talent status, the badge should appear on your profile within the next 48-72 hours. The contract information and feedback you received should reappear on your profile within a similar time frame.

We appreciate your patience while we reviewed and took action in regards to the concerns you shared with us. Thank you for posting in the Community!

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ruslan,

I completely understand how frustrating your experience has been, I can definitely take a look and help with getting your problem resolved. I'll review all the details regarding the recent account hold and follow up with an update shortly.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello, Vladimir. Thank you so much. I'll wait for details from you.

With regards,
Ruslan.

Hi Ruslan,

As a follow up to my initial message, our team just updated your most recent support ticket regarding your earnings on the completed contract. Regarding your Rising Talent status, the badge should appear on your profile within the next 48-72 hours. The contract information and feedback you received should reappear on your profile within a similar time frame.

We appreciate your patience while we reviewed and took action in regards to the concerns you shared with us. Thank you for posting in the Community!

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi, Vladimir.

Glad to read it.

Rising Talent badge has already back to my Upwork profile and I got the email that my earnings will back to me.

Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate this. I wish you all the best and thanks for your help again. Have a nice day!

With regards,
Ruslan.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members