Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account still on hold

Highlighted
Nadica J Member Since: Jun 4, 2018
1 of 6

Hi,

After my account was put on hold I was asked to do a video verification. 

After doing the video verification I was told I am to recieve an email within 48 hours to be updated on the status of my account but it has been over three days and my account is still on hold.

Why haven't I recieved an email?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2 of 6

Hello Nadica,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will get in touch with you as soon as they finished reviewing your account. Thank you for your patience!

Untitled
Highlighted
Rayan A Member Since: Jun 11, 2018
3 of 6

I recieved a notice today that my account was put on hold and I was asked to confirmation my compliance with upwork's policies by acknowledging the specific Terms of Service infraction and stating that I will not break that Terms of Service going forward.

I have done that, yet my account still seems to be on hold since I am unable to make a new job posting.

Would appreciate any feedback on how to resolve the issue.

Thank you

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 6

Hi Rayan,

Thank you for patience, our team have lifted the hold placed on your account.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Lindah A Member Since: Apr 18, 2018
5 of 6
Hi my account was suspended and was told to do verification. I did and been told that I can now proceed since it has been reviewed. Apparently it's still suspended. What could be the problem? Attached is the screenshot of the message sent to me
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 6

Hi Lindah,

I checked this and your account is active now, a hold has been lifted. Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS