cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account still suspended after ID has been verified

angmarmor
Angela M Member Since: May 6, 2017
1 of 11

My account was suspended to verify my ID. I submitted the documents and received an email that my ID has been verified and I am cleared. How long until my account is no longer suspended? It's rather frustrating as I'm not able to do much until that happens.

Thanks!

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 11

Hi Angela, 

I have already followed up with the team handling this and your account should be resumed already.

~ Avery
Upwork
angmarmor
3 of 11

Thanks so much, Avery! I greatly appreciate it!

angmarmor
4 of 11

Avery, 

I appreciate your help. My account has been restored; however, there's a big problem. I had 5 jobs that were in the interview status that are no longer there. The only place I was able to access the job was through the messages and clicking on proposal. It gives me the following message:

Withdrawn Proposal

Withdrawn by you: Job application is cancelled by Upwork

How can I get these applications back??
Was the client sent an email stating I withdrew my proposal!??

Also, none of my proposals are showing anymore. Can I get any of the information back??
aocumen
5 of 11

Hi Angela, 

Could you please share the proposals in question? I checked your account and can only see one outstanding proposal that has not been withdrawn by Upwork or by you. I also checked your archived proposals and see that the latest proposal archived was from a month ago.

~ Avery
Upwork
angmarmor
6 of 11

Avery,

I have sent you a private message with the information.

Thanks!

aocumen
7 of 11

Thanks, Angela. Will work on it!

~ Avery
Upwork
anu_choudhary
Anu B Member Since: May 6, 2017
8 of 11

Hello Avery

I want urgent help Please help me. I have little mistake. My bank account name is Anu bala but I have set the name in upwork like Anu Choudhary. So I want get the payment. Please give me solution. How to solve this upwork.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
9 of 11

Hi Anu,

Please refer to the information our agent shared earlier today on your open ticket, update your name as described in the ticket and avoid submitting new support requests. Also, please click on the question mark icon on your account > go to Help and Support > scroll down to the bottom of the help Center page and use the Verify My Profile button to complete profile verification.

Untitled
sevdenur
Sevde Nur E Member Since: Jul 30, 2017
10 of 11

Hello,

I have verified my id. But my profile is still suspended.

I was paid by a client 4-5 days ago but cant see it. How can I fix this? I can't also send proposals.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS