🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Account still suspended even after comple...
Page options
molly_nicholls
Community Member

Account still suspended even after completing verification

Hello.
I had an issue with my account a couple of weeks back where I was required to verify my identity by uploading a government-issued ID and follow up with video verification. Pending when both criteria were fulfilled, my account was temporarily suspended. It's been 48 hours since I completed all necessary steps for verification and I have even earned an ID Verified badge for my profile, but I still get the “Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support” notification. How do I get my account reinstated and fully functional again, please? You have my thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Molly N.
3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Molly,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I am yet to receive any update concerning my suspended account via support ticket. How much longer do I have to wait, please?

Friendly regards,
Molly.

Hi Molly,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths