🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account suspended + Financial transactions li...
Page options
menootje95
Community Member

Account suspended + Financial transactions limited

Account suspended

My account is suspended and i get the following error when i open my account: 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

The message tells me that i received more additional information on my email but i did not received anything. I wait for more then 4 days right now without a single explanation why my account got suspended. Is there anyone that can help me or send me the additional information.

Kind regards,

Menno

15 REPLIES 15
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Menno,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. I checked and it seems that you already received a notification about your account status. You can check the support ticket here. I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update in a timely manner.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. Could you reply on the ticket again so we can find a solution how to sort the problem of my account.

Kind regards,

Menno

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Menno,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I send all necessary information and my verification is sorted, but i cant post proposals yet. Could you help me out please.

Thank you

Hi Menno,

Our team will update your ticket with more details as soon as possible and assist you further. In the meantime if you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear Upwork,

My account is still suspended and my financial transactions are still limited. My account is now verified for a week with my identity but cant make proposals to this day. Can anyone help me out? My ticket is on : https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/26422119

Thank you!

Hi Menno,

I`m sorry about the delay with this, one of our team members will update your ticket and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

It's been 6 weeks now and i still cant use my account. I keep replying in the tickets section but nobody really comes up with a solution or is really trying to help me. When i reply in the ticket section then it takes 1 week for someone to reply. I understand that everyone is really busy but it would be nice if 1 person could look over to this situation so we can come up with a solution. 

Hi Menno,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I`ve escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will update your ticket with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar, 

I was wondering if you could help me with my account. As of today my financial account has been suspended, but I have no idea why. I am actively working three jobs on Upwork, and I have very frequent invitations to interview. My job success score is 100 %. What could be the problem?

Hi Lindsay,

I checked your account and see that our team has requested for you to complete the verification process, but unfortunately, you have not yet completed this step. Please check the email sent to you and comply with the required verification process to lift your account limitation. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joan,

I need help with the same error. Can you help me?

Please send me an email so I can explain the concern

Hi Mary,

I checked your account and confirm that you don't have any holds on your account at the moment. If you're experiencing any problems on your end, please share more details here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

I sent you a message regarding my concern. Maybe we can talk and resolve it there?

Thank you,

Mary C.

Hi Mary,

Just followed up on your PM, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths