🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Account suspended after verification
Page options
zekou
Community Member

Account suspended after verification

Hi there,

About 3 weeks ago my account was suspended and I got e-mail that I need to send 2 verification docs.
After I did, about 2 weeks ago, I received feedback e-mail saying that the issue is being looked into and I was told that I will get another another e-mail after that is complete. Around that time I logged in to the account and the status on the top bar has changed saying something similar to "your account has restrictions on financial flows".

Today I logged in again and I see that status has changed back to "your account has been suspended. Please contact community support".

I tried following up on that previous support ticket through email, but seems like it is closed.

I don't know why was I suspended and would like to remedy the issue and continue on Upwork.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amer, 

I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience. I have followed up with the team handling your case so that they can get back to you and assist you with your issue. Feel free to follow up on the same ticket thread if you have more questions, or have clarifications about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amer, 

I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience. I have followed up with the team handling your case so that they can get back to you and assist you with your issue. Feel free to follow up on the same ticket thread if you have more questions, or have clarifications about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths