🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account suspended due to duplicate.
Page options
hinesoshane
Community Member

Account suspended due to duplicate.

Hi i got an email stating that my account was suspended due to having a duplicate account. I do not have duplicate nor is the email support mentioned to me an email of mine. I have been on upwork for years I have a fully verified profile I completed video and image verification. It is impossible for me to have a duplicate account when I am already verified on this platform. Your system must be glitching the other profile is not mine. I have two active contracts on upwork and now I am unable to work and bill my clients due to this suspension. Please review this with a manager or supervisor to resolved my issue. I have fully verified my account when I got my first contract on upwork i uploaded my passport and a utility bill. and also went on a video call verification so this is completely ridiculous to state I have linked to another profile that is not me nor my name nor email.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hello Oshane,

Thank you for contacting us. 

I am sorry to hear how you feel about the action taken on your account. I see that you have already responded to the relevant team via a support ticket initiated on your account. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. On our end, I will also follow up with the team so that they can continue updating you on your support ticket.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Noted. But their email response time is very slow and I have two active contracts so how am I to bill my clients if this is not resolved as soon as possible?

Hello Oshane,

Thank you for your message.  I understand your concern. Please note that requests on support tickets are answered in a way they have received in the queue. One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths