🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account suspended due to irregular activity
Page options
a3af7b7e
Community Member

Account suspended due to irregular activity

Hello. I use upwork as freelancer and client. Today I received email from "Upwork Help Center" that my freelancer account was placed a temporary hold on your account because of irregular activity. I replied email and then my account was got suspended. I don't know exactly what it is. I don't understand term "irregular activity". How can I retrieve my account to continue working? How long will it take? Help me to resolve my problem. Thanks in advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dmitry,

I'm sorry for the incovenience this has caused you. Please note that due to our Community settings, new users will need to wait up to 2 hours in order to have the option to send private messages. After your Community rank updates from 'New Forum Member' to 'Active Member', please send me a PM with your username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dmitry,

I'm sorry for the incovenience this has caused you. Please note that due to our Community settings, new users will need to wait up to 2 hours in order to have the option to send private messages. After your Community rank updates from 'New Forum Member' to 'Active Member', please send me a PM with your username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Aleksandar, Can you please help my cousin?

My cousin received a message from Upwork Trust and Support team Thursday that **Edited for Community Guidelines**

They want him to share: **Edited for Community Guidelines** Please note: he is working with a client on the direct contract(Upwork new functionality)

He told them that he has signed NDA (he shared signed NDA PDF) and this information is sensitive but still received reply same like above message to share the screenshot I was confused even if we have signed the NDA do we need to share this sensitive information?

He shared some screenshots with his client authorization in which is not sensitive about his client project but he didn't receive any reply. Its been 38+ hours. His client is warning him if he didn't start the project he will find someone else.

Let me know if you can help him directly so I can share his username or email address with you so at least you can ask the support executive to solve the issue. He is ready to do anything to get it resolved.

Hoping for the helpful reply.

petra_r
Community Member

Code T wrote:

He is ready to do anything to get it resolved.

He needs to share the nature of the work completed (and include screenshots of work product relating to this project) and how they are communicating (and include screenshots of your communications relating to this project)

Your "Cousin" needs to wait for a response on his ticket, and you need to stay out of it, Upwork will not communicate with you about another client and freelancer.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. Your cousin will need to reach out to us so that we can assist them further. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths