🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account suspended due to unusual site activit...
Page options
823c3b5b
Community Member

Account suspended due to unusual site activity and not actively earning

Hi everyone,

I created a new account under the same name hoping someone could help me. I'm at loss. I just received an email that they have suspended my account in violation of Upwork's Terms of Service.

I created my account back in 2017 when I was still in university but never actually have been active until last month. Because of this pandemic, I am forced to look for an extra income. 

I'm a video editor and my niche is making Facebook ads for dropshipping products.  I have been regularly logging in to see if there are any jobs posted that matches my skills and experience. My account is only logged in two devices, my phone and desktop computer; and in my computer I have logged in three different Chrome profiles. One of these probably flag my account for unusual activity.

I have sent five proposals this week and only one has responded and even that has turned my proposal down.  I may have bid too highly in my proposals and have been considering on lowering it on my next proposal in hopes to be able to land a job. I have experience and I'm very optimisstic that I'm eventually going to find my first job in Upwork.

I really need help and hope my account would be reactivated. 

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Renzo,

I'm very sorry to hear about this. Would you mind sending me a PM with the registered email address for the account in question so we can take a look? As a friendly reminder, having multiple accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members