cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended - still no feedback (no review)

Highlighted
Viktor I Member Since: Mar 12, 2015
11 of 29

My account is reactivated. Preston and Vladimir, thank you so much. The tension now may go down.

Highlighted
Shela T Member Since: Mar 14, 2015
12 of 29

hello.. i am new here odesk i'm wondering why odesk suspended my accont without a warning. Anyone can help me to solve this problem pleasse so i can start to find a job..thank you

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
13 of 29

Shela,

Were you told no reason whatsoever for why your account was suspended?

Your profile shows you have worked zero jobs.

So unless you did some crazy bad stuff with a job already, but it isn't showing up on your profile, I'm assuming your account was really put on hold until you improve your profile and re-submit your profile for review.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
14 of 29

Hi Shela,

In order to have your account resumed, please update your profile overview to make it clearer and add more information about your skills and experience. Thank you!

Shela TShela TShela T

Highlighted
Renaud V Member Since: Mar 18, 2015
15 of 29

I'm in the same situation, but  have reviewed my account about a week ago, and still have not got any feedback, even if I replied to the ticket indicating my account was suspended.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
16 of 29

Hi Renaud,

It looks like your account has already been resumed.

Best of luck working on oDesk!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Shela T Member Since: Mar 14, 2015
17 of 29
thank u for the advice
Highlighted
Ashraf S Member Since: Mar 16, 2015
18 of 29
is it compulsory to add skills for getting account restored
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
19 of 29

Hi Ashraf,

I see that you have already added skills to your profile, which is definitely an important step to a great profile. You still need to revise your profile overview to make sure it is well-written and doesn't have errors. Check out this video tutorial for more information. After you have improved your profile, please reply to the ticket request pending your response.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Shahan K Member Since: Mar 17, 2015
20 of 29

Dear Concern,

I am seeing a message on my profile 'Financial transactions for Shahan Khan (567828) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.' I haven't received any email regarding this and I am unable to withdraw funds. 

I am a very old user of Odesk with no complaints so far. Would like to know the reason for which this has happened and when would this be resolved.

Thank you

Shahan

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS