cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended - still no feedback (no review)

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
21 of 29

Hi Shahan,

Sorry to hear about your account suspension. I have checked with the Team about your issue and they will respond to your request and provide more details as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Shahan K Member Since: Mar 17, 2015
22 of 29

Valerie - I received a message from support that the violation was using two accounts and they have stated my account will not be reinstated, once you have ended all contracts on odesk you can appeal again and if I end my contract just to get my account reinstated that will affect me badly in front of the committee for reinstatement.

My questions:

-Why didn't they investigate or ask me additional questions relating to the violation so that I can clear my case which I am 100% sure I can.

-I have a long term contract which won't be ending anytime soon, If you're not going to provide a solution what option will I have left other than to end the contract I am currently working on as I cannot go on working when I cannot even withdraw my funds? And if I end it the chances will be reduced Smiley Frustrated what am I supposed to do here Valerie?

It's like tying my hands throwing me in water and asking me to swim. There has to be a solution you cannot just shut someone off like that.

What about the funds currently held with odesk which I am unable to withdraw?Why not atleast withdrwaw funds till the issue clears when you can let the current contract continue as well?

I have been calm as I was quite certain the issue will be cleared but now I am starting to panic, seeing other freelancers posts relating to the same issue, that all my years worth of building my profile and my earnings will be lost.

Please provide a solution here.

Regards

Shahan

Highlighted
23 of 29

Hi Shahan,

Please, follow the instructions provided in the ticket and let the Team know once you do. They will assist you further with such issues as withdrawing your funds.

Thank you for your cooperation.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
24 of 29

Valerie - I have replied and if they were responding I wouldn't have posted here.

Highlighted
25 of 29

It has been 4 days now and I haven't heard back from Odesk. My account is suspended which is an issue that needs to be resolved asap and the support doesn't even bother replying. What kind of customer support is this? I have been calmly waiting as I was sure a solution will be provided but I am losing faith now.

Highlighted
Reema S Member Since: Mar 17, 2015
26 of 29

Help Me!!!

Hello,

My Financial transactions for "reema_sahni" profile have been limited and its being suspended under my agency. However, I would not be able to bid or earn any money under this agency. I have few questions that I would request you to please answers:

1. My Stats: 87 % Job Success with 4.93 feedback, Clients who would recommend you- 75%
- As you can see my overall status are good as compared to other contractors. So I must get a chance to work and to get more improvement in my stats on Odesk.

2. I am the staffing manager of this agency and I have successfully completed many projects after still being suspended on Odesk. And you can check this under my agency. So again I must get a chance to work hard again on Odesk.

3. I never used any trick to take work outside of Odesk. You can check all of my messages and Client record as I only worked on Odesk and this is the best place for me to stay here in completing projects and receiving payment. So again I must get a chance to continue my efforts in serving my Clients.

4. As you are launching connects on Odesk. I am fully excited to work again in taking part to become a successful odesker on your site.

5. I am associated with this agency for more than 2 years with more than 25,000 hours. So I feel like I spend such time in wasting my carrier. So please give me one chance to improve my carrier.

6. After such requests, if you are not ready to remove this suspension then please let me know if I can transfer this agency to the name of other contractor. So that my agency with such good feedback will remain continue on Odesk. This will be a satisfaction for me that my efforts are not be wasted.

I wish you would still give me one chance to continue my work and to be the part of your site. Please don't throw me out after being doing such hard efforts in satisfying Clients.

Waiting to review everything again and to resume my profile. God Bless You!!

Thanks and Regards,

Reema Sahni
Highlighted
27 of 29

Hi Reema,

I have forwarded your concern to the Team and they will get back to you with more details and further instructions as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
28 of 29
It has been over a week now and there is no one answering my emails neither on this forum.
Highlighted
29 of 29

Hi Shahan,

I have checked your case and see that you have been given all the necessary information and instructions in the initial message. Please, follow those instructions so the Team can review your account and assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS