🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account suspended
Page options
edwardcu
Community Member

Account suspended

Hi there,

I want to know if I am not doing some Work on upwork & not getting hired by somebody, will upwork suspend my account or terminate just because I'm not getting hired and getting Work.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gaurav, 

I can assure you that your account will not be suspended or terminated if you don't get projects on Upwork. However, I'd like to note that profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than two years. In your case, your profile's visibility will remain public and will only be set to private after two years of not earning on Upwork. 

Here's an article with more information about profile visibility being changed to private.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gaurav, 

I can assure you that your account will not be suspended or terminated if you don't get projects on Upwork. However, I'd like to note that profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than two years. In your case, your profile's visibility will remain public and will only be set to private after two years of not earning on Upwork. 

Here's an article with more information about profile visibility being changed to private.

~ Avery
Upwork
edwardcu
Community Member

Avery O wrote:

Hi Gaurav, 

Thank you Avery o

edwardcu
Community Member

Thank you 😌 Avery

edwardcu
Community Member

I've one more issue that recently I am in touch with : **Edited for Community Guidelines** name person for a project .But today I see that the all Messages are wipe out by upwork .

What happened with that?

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that. I check and I see that the job was removed for TOS violation. That said, you will no longer have access to the communication with the said client. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
edwardcu
Community Member

Thank you ☺️ pradeep h.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members