🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account suspended.
Page options
b0f33b73
Community Member

Account suspended.

Yesterday a client hired me. We dicussed all the details deadlines etc. (She even made a screen recording to explain details). Everything was fine till night.
But, When I woke up in morning the client had endded the contract andd my account was suspended. What am I supposed to do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
b0f33b73
Community Member

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Ayesha,

I can confirm that your concern has been escalated to the relevant team. Please allow our team time to review your case and one of the members will be assisting you further here. You may also want to keep an eye on the email associated with your account for notifications. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
b0f33b73
Community Member

Alright, Thanks.

kromwell_mw
Community Member

ACCOUNT SUSPENDED

I am writing to express my concern regarding issues with billing and my Upwork account. I had been working with a client on a long-term basis, and everything was going well until the billing period ended, and the amount was reversed back to the client.

I immediately notified both Upwork support and the client of the issue, and the client responded by funding the amount again through a higher rate on an hourly contract. I continued working for the client, but on the second week, the billing was refunded once again, and my Upwork account was suspended.

Unfortunately, I was unable to reply to the article with my affected account and had to create a new account. My original account ID is 01a11257eed9fc594e.

It has been two weeks since I raised this issue with Upwork, but I have yet to receive any feedback or resolution. I would appreciate any guidance or assistance you can provide in resolving this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths