cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account suspended

Nataliia S Member Since: May 22, 2017
51 of 111

Hi, when update will be done ?

3 weeks this matter is going !!! terrable !!

52 of 111

Hello, what's going on ? why account still suspended ? what is the phone number of support ?

I can't believe that company upwork in the top with such service !!!!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
53 of 111

Hi Nataliia, 

Please check your email for a notification from the team why your account is still suspended. Please follow the steps they have detailed so that the suspension on your account can be lifted. 

-Avery
Untitled
54 of 111

Hi Avery, what you mean ? I was informed that account accepted and verified. why I have to find from one million e-mails the information lost. Why you cannot simply inform what is wrong or not wrong with account ? on other freelancer services I have no such problems like you have.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
55 of 111

Hi Diana, 

I just checked this and i can see that your account is fine and should be able to submit proposals. I will have another team member to investigate this from technical side.

Untitled
Diana M Member Since: Feb 11, 2016
56 of 111

Thank you Goran!

I will be waiting for your feedback or your college's feedback on this.

Best,

Diana

Sergey G Member Since: Jun 7, 2017
57 of 111

Hello

My account is suspended for some reason and I have no idea why that could happen...

I AM SURE THAT THIS IS A MISTAKE and I would like you to help me to reactivate my Upwork account...

Please note that I am a TOP RATED freelancer and have been working for more than 4600 hours on Upwork with perfect feedbacks from my clients...

I love working on Upwork and I don't want to work outside the platform with my clients....

I am ready to send you my ID and documents and even a video verification if you have any doubts about my personality

Please find my passport attached.

Best,
Sergey

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
58 of 111

Sergey,

suspended is not the same thing as terminated.

Usually when Upwork suspends a freelancer, it means they want to work with the freelancer to resolve the situation and get that freelancer un-suspended.

The most expedient course of action may be to assume this not a mistake, but assume that Upwork wants you to follow their directions and get your account restored to full status.

Sumeet L Member Since: Jun 30, 2017
59 of 111

Hi, I got a video verification request from up work on May 24th which I completed and my account was active again on May 28h after successful account verification. 

Now again I received a video verification mail from Up work on June 28th, which I completed just a month before and my account was into temporary hold again.

So I just emailed support if I need to verify my account again with a video call?/

And Guess what, My account got suspended and all I came to know from Up work team is that I am violating some policies.

No prior notices, no warning, direct suspension after I build my reputation and worked hard day and night to build my profile.

Please be Human Up work Guys, Atleast give some notices/warnings before you take such actions. We rely on your platform for a living. 

I have also not been stated which policy I violated Or how can I do the corrections.

If anyone can help me, it would be a life saver for me. 

Regards
Sumeet

Md Shafiqul I Member Since: Jun 29, 2017
60 of 111

My account suspended. Please help me & why my account suspended. i can't bid any job

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS