🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Account suspended
Page options
i_tereshko
Community Member

Account suspended

Hi, there

Hope your everything is OK.

My name is Ivan Tereshko, I've created my upwork account several months ago.

A few days, I completed one job successfully on Upwork and completed the 2 step verification.

Video call verification and ID verification.

They said that I completed it successfully, but today, I can see this alert "Your account has been suspended, please contact Customer Support" at the top of the page.

The client who worked with me a few days ago wants to work again today.

I hope you to check everything and slove this problem asap.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards.

Ivan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ivan,

I'm sorry to hear about your account status. I can see that you have an open ticket regarding this case. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

38 REPLIES 38
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ivan,

I'm sorry to hear about your account status. I can see that you have an open ticket regarding this case. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you so much for reaching me out.

I will wait for your good news.

Kind Regards.

Hi Bojan,

I sent the necessary documents and passed the verification. "Congratulations! Your ID has been successfully verified on Upwork. "

What to do with it? "Financial transactions for Ivan Tereshko (27651360) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." What are our next steps to recover an account?

Kind Regards.

Ivan

Hi Ivan,

I`m sorry about the delay. Our team updated your ticket with more details and will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

Please pick up my ticket. I have been waiting for a response from support.

Thank you.

Ivan

Hi Ivan,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My account too has been suspended.

Hi JohnPaul, 

It looks like a member of the Social Media Team has already assisted you through your Twitter DM. I'll follow up with the team so that they can assist you further with your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork

My account has been suspended! I had ongoing communications with client! I have completed the ID verification and uploaded my ID card and done with the video verification too. Can someone please explain this?

Hi Arvin,

I checked and your concern was escalated to the correct team for the review. Please allow time for them to carefully investigate all facts and once they do they will reach out to you with more details.

Thank you for patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

how much time will it take? I was about to close an order with the client. I will lose the client if it takes Time. I had completed my video verification a long time ago. and even uploaded the ID card on the same day but Upwork didn't approved it. Possibly it was is URDU not English as all our IDS are in URDU. And now after weeks suddenly I get a message my account is suspended. What is my fault in this? I did my part very early in the verification process. Please update me soon. Regards.

Hello sir my accoumt is suspended and i didnt even start working yet

Hi Sam,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

~ Bojan
Upwork
nikcanete
Community Member

Hi, my account too has been suspended and I have tried updating my billing method with no luck. Can someone help me please?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nikko, 

Kindly check your email inbox for the email with the subject "Your Upwork Account" for more information about the hold on your account. You may also access this link and look for Ticket #27453175. 

~ Avery
Upwork
nikcanete
Community Member

Hi, thank you for your reply. I have been notified that it is due to
irregular activity. What should I do to fix this? Thanks

Nick
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi NIkko, 

As this is being handled by another team, please reply on the same ticket thread so that the team handling your case can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Need help also my account is suspended

Hi Cherrie Mae,

I checked this for you and our team has already reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Members,

Good Morning!

This morning, I am seeing an message on my Upwork profile stating that `Your account is suspended. Contact support`. One of my past clients has a job opening and waiting for me to respond so that we can work together again. Can you please look into this and help me sort this out?

Thanks

Hi Shubham,

I can see that you`ve already followed up on your ticket with additional information. Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Bojan,

I hope you are going well. I have noticed that my account was suspended, and I'd like to know what information you need to provide so that the account can be activated again, and I can apply for the jobs. Thank you in advance for your precious help.

Hi Cossi,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your account status. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket in a timely manner.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My account was suspended after I made some changes to my profile. I got a notification email with respect to that. I was asked to respond to the mail, so the issue can be sorted out. Which I did.

Its been over 30 hours now, I'm yet to get a response.

My ticket number is 28059761. Help me rectify the issue, please.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emmanuel, 

The team will reach out to you once they have completed the review of your account. On my end, I will follow up with the team that is handling your ticket so that they can get back to you with more information.

~ Avery
Upwork
dc471760
Community Member

Okay. Thanks a lot.

I have also completed the video verification and provided the ID card as well at first the ID card couldn't get processed I don't know why. So I uploaded it again. Kindly look into the matter as I have work to do. 

armiraj
Community Member

today my account was suspended . i don't know why .

Hi Azizur,

Please refer to this support ticket for more information regarding your account status in which you'll find a secure link to start the verification process.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I logged into my account after almost three years of leaving it dormant and I got a notification that reads `Your account is suspended. Contact support`.

Can somebody please help me out because I can't seem to be able to contact support directly following the link provided..

Lordson: Try this:

Click on the Chatbot in the bottom of the Community Forum page:

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 1.31.51 PM.png

Type in "contact support"

Ok, thanks, Preston. Let me give that a try.

I've attached the response from the Community Bot, Preston

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lordson,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks Bojan,

Attached is a screenshot of the ticket you directed me to. It shows case solved. But I still have the account suspended notofocation showing on my account.

There's no link to respond to the ticket either.

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lordson,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi 

My account has been suspended. i just started my first contract on Upwork.

Why is this?

Hi Muhammad,

I can see that our team is already assisting you directly on this ticket number: 30098223. One of our team members will update your ticket to assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths