🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Account suspended
Page options
7d062522
Community Member

Account suspended

Hi there,

I have an inactive Upwork "freelancer" account with video call verification and ID submitted. It was left inactive since 2018 and when I returned now, it says "Account suspended". There are no option to submit proposal or select account type/subscribe. Every support option leads to creating a ticket but it is even restricted from submitting a ticket here.

Resorted to create a ticket using my "Client" account.**Edited for community guidelines**Please let me what I can do to restore access to that account again? Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ken,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. 

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. Close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's ToS.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
7d062522
Community Member

Thank you, i will wait for the support ticket! This account is part of a corporate entity and its hiring-related task while the other account is my personal account. I think that should be within Upwork's guidelines.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths